GOTCHAA.. welcome to my blog, enjoy !! *peace (Y)
BLOG-ING MOOD
Tutur katanya ceria, namun cerita hatinya tiada siapa yang mengerti :')
// ★ MISS MACHOMEL ★






Hello World! Hello Fellas ! keep your smile alwayss! n welcome to my blog, please BE NICE ...:)(Y)


Disclaimer



► My Biography
► My Stuff
► My Friends
► My Diary







Template & Skin by : Husnaa.
Big help from : Wani | WHI | C4U | Una
| amalina


Older Post | Newer Post
you are nothing i want. but everything i need.
16 Februari 2013 | 11:27 PG | 0 Sweet Cupcake
Assalamualaikum and Haii !

I can't tell if I'm getting better...or if I'm just getting used to the pain. I don't know where we stand or what I mean to you, but all I do know is  that when I think about you, all I want to do is BE with you.

I miss you so much.

I'm trying SO hard to play it cool and act like I'm okay whenever I talk to you, but I can't help but smile when you send me a text message first. I can't help it, but ALL I want to do is tell you how much I love you and miss you and how I can't imagine my life without you in it. We had a fairly good conversation today..it made me smile a lot and I hope it ends the way we talked about. You told me you miss me..I don't want to lose you...•❤•

But.. I don't understand how you can sit here and tell me that I'm the best thing that's ever happened in your life, and the best girlfriend you've ever had..but then I'm scared I'm missing out and don't want to have regrets.Tto me, it sounds like I'm not good enough. and you need to explore other options. But if I'm so damn perfect, according to you, what's the problem?!

I don't want to hold you back from being happy.
but at the same time,
I can't imagine letting you go.

You have no idea I'm even feeling this way. I don't feel like i'm good enough..even if you say I'm more then good enough. I just don't believe it.. I have so many mixed feelings about this. I can't stop crying..

As i sit here and contemplate my life, I realize something.
currently, I have nobody.
sure, I have friends and they're great, don't get me wrong.
but they ALL have someone else in their life to be their somebody.
I wish I could explain my feelings for you, but I can't. Some part of me is telling me that I shouldn't like you, while another part is telling me that you're the only one.•❤•
I don't know. I have too many emotions right now.
but somehow, you're still all i want.

To you:
i'm so glad we're still together after everything. I can already tell you're different.
and that's why I like you so much •❤• I love you, and I'm always here for you. All I want to do is tell you how much I love you..it's been hard not saying it at times. I just wish things were different, I've felt kind of lonely lately. Sometimes, I just feel like I have so much to say, and no one to listen to it.
hopefully, things start looking up...soon.

i'm finally beginning to be happy again. (thanks awakk.. :D•❤• )
yeah, I still have some issues, but I know things will work out and everything will be okay.
 

#hopefully, I keep up my positive mood and stay focused on the good things to come. Thanks to cheer me up. I love you !! really really DO..•❤•