GOTCHAA.. welcome to my blog, enjoy !! *peace (Y)
BLOG-ING MOOD
Tutur katanya ceria, namun cerita hatinya tiada siapa yang mengerti :')
// ★ MISS MACHOMEL ★






Hello World! Hello Fellas ! keep your smile alwayss! n welcome to my blog, please BE NICE ...:)(Y)


Disclaimer



► My Biography
► My Stuff
► My Friends
► My Diary







Template & Skin by : Husnaa.
Big help from : Wani | WHI | C4U | Una
| amalina


Older Post | Newer Post
I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!
06 Februari 2013 | 2:44 PTG | 0 Sweet Cupcake
Assalamualaikum and Haaaaiiii !

hm. well.. I can't really figure out how I'm feeling these days as soon as one feeling starts, another seems to pop up and ruin it. I never knew I could be hopeful, lonely, anxious, jealous, blissful, excited, and so much more all at the same time... it's really throwing me off..but I figured I should write in here when I'm actually in a good mood, so I don't seem so damn negative. Last week, I had the best week ever with my boy in Port Dickson. between the beach, seaworld, pool, gardens, and some partying (bbq)..  I couldn't have asked for anything more. I know now, that we will be okay...no matter what. But then, I got to go to join Kem Perkampungan Menara Gading on Friday-Monday (4h 3m). but we'll have fun on Thursday before I leave, I'm really not worried about him and I, I just know I'm going to miss him like crazy. Ii couldn't be more excited to go. however, I'm not excited to pack..and I have TONS to do before Friday.