GOTCHAA.. welcome to my blog, enjoy !! *peace (Y)
BLOG-ING MOOD
Tutur katanya ceria, namun cerita hatinya tiada siapa yang mengerti :')
// ★ MISS MACHOMEL ★






Hello World! Hello Fellas ! keep your smile alwayss! n welcome to my blog, please BE NICE ...:)(Y)


Disclaimer



► My Biography
► My Stuff
► My Friends
► My Diary







Template & Skin by : Husnaa.
Big help from : Wani | WHI | C4U | Una
| amalina


Older Post | Newer Post
DFH ♥
18 Februari 2013 | 4:13 PTG | 0 Sweet Cupcake
Dear future husband;  Onion Head Emoticons 27

You don’t have to drive any BMW
or Mercedez or Skyline to be gorgeous.Onion Head Emoticons 13
Be an imam in prayers. That’s how I define gorgeous.
You don’t have to have a nice voice and hush me with lovely songs. Recite the Kalamullah, Al Qur'anul Kareem.Onion Head Emoticons 39
That’s how I would melt. You don’t have to be rich for me to love you.
Please have a kind heart. Onion Head Emoticons 16

That’s more than enough for me and my parents too. Nobody’s perfect. You are nobody. So, just be a man who is a slave of
Allah ♥  Onion Head Emoticons 36

 WARNING: 

Don't play games with me. Never cheat ! No ifs, ands, or butts about it!  Onion Head Emoticons 19
When I get sick, I become a whiny, ugly baby. Please be prepared to love me anyway.Onion Head Emoticons 12
I make mistakes, and I don't always learn from them. So don't be mad if I make the same mistake twice.Onion Head Emoticons 47
On rainy days, be prepared to play outside in the rain with me! Onion Head Emoticons 40
Just hold me when I cry. I don't need to talk about it, but I do need to get the tears out.Onion Head Emoticons 28

# I love you…I don’t think that I’ll ever stop loving you. Onion Head Emoticons 34

 Love, your one day wife. Onion Head Emoticons 33