GOTCHAA.. welcome to my blog, enjoy !! *peace (Y)
BLOG-ING MOOD
Tutur katanya ceria, namun cerita hatinya tiada siapa yang mengerti :')
// ★ MISS MACHOMEL ★






Hello World! Hello Fellas ! keep your smile alwayss! n welcome to my blog, please BE NICE ...:)(Y)


Disclaimer



► My Biography
► My Stuff
► My Friends
► My Diary







Template & Skin by : Husnaa.
Big help from : Wani | WHI | C4U | Una
| amalina


Older Post | Newer Post
Fairy Tale ^0^
29 Disember 2012 | 11:14 PTG | 0 Sweet Cupcake
toorrific:

Welcome to Hogwarts. #UWO #Western #WesternU #Pride #Castle #University #MiddlesexCollege #College

Hai and Assalamualaikum readers :)

I wanna make an announcement..

(bunyi drum

well, 1st of all, err school ended thought it was gonna be fun, well its the other way around sedih lahh, lima tahun dah all of a sudden, habis dah sekolah. Haha, miss the old times. Okay, that's it.. Act nak cakap pasal Fairy Tale ni. Have you ever think does FaiRY God Mother is really exist ?

Do you ever think, now where is that Fairy God Mother that Cinderella had?

Maybe you’ve felt like this too, that the fairy tales you read as a kid set you up for encouragement in life.
I thought, is this really the right thing for children to learn?  That all will be okay when her Prince Charming comes. Well, when I was a child i love all the dress up gowns and crowns and it seems Perfect to be a Princess. As a little girl, I would spend hours playing dress up, wearing long flowing, usually pink, dresses, with high heeled shoes that were many sizes too big and crowns made of whatever I could find.  Sometimes these crowns were made of flowers, sometimes glitter-covered paper, and occasionally an authentic plastic princess crown, complete with gems of various colors and shapes.  It didn’t matter the dress I was wearing, the shoes, or what the crown looked like, all that mattered was that, for a little while, I was a princess.  I don’t remember exactly the games that I played and I’m sure that oftentimes, I wasn’t even imagining a “princess life”…all I know is that everything was more fun as a princess.  Household chores, homework, taking care of my younger siblings; everything could easily become a part of this great adventure when I was a princess.  And it didn’t stop with dress up, I had princess sheets, princess dolls and spent more hours than I could count watching princess movies. But we have to remember that life is not that easy, and fairy tales are encouragements, giving us a concrete image to hold on to when we need extra encouragement. Still as a muslim we cant belive in Fairy Tale 100% (tapi banyak pengajaran yang boleh kita belajar daripada Fairy Tales) Perhaps that is reason enough why fairy tales are important, because they make us happy.BUT BUT BUT BUT !!! Life isn’t a fairy tale.  That it’s not the FaiRY God Mother  that you wish for. When people hurt you…you have to get back up, with a faith in ALLAH not man, because ALLAH’s help doesn’t expire at midnight and with him your carriage doesn’t turn into a pumpkin.

Have you ever wondered ?

Why was Snow White given a poisoned apple?- to show us that not everyone is gonna be kind & not everyone is really who they say they are. Why did Cinderella run away at midnight? - to remind us that everything does have its limitations, even dreams. Why did Ariel exchange her fins for feet? - to show us that people are willing to give up anything to be with who they love & to just be happy. Why did Aurora sleep for 100 years? - to tell us that you might have to wait for quite some time for your true love to come along, sometimes very long, but it’s worth it. Why did Princess Jasmine fall for Aladdin? - to let us know that what the heart wants, it wants it no matter what. Why was Belle in love with a Beast? - to remind us that you can’t really help what’s on the outside, but if the inside is beautiful, then nothing will stand in the way of your love. (When I was a little girl I used to read fairy tales. xD)

I don’t know about you, but for as long as I can remember, I’ve always had a favorite princess.  As I mentioned earlier, it’s Belle, from Beauty and the Beast.  I love everything about Belle, I always have.  There was just something about her gentle smile, her brown hair, her beautiful voice…I wanted to be just like Belle when I grew up.  She was just so beautiful, in so many ways.

Yet, fairy tale characters still inspire us to root for them. Why? Because they’re human and because when we look at them, we see ourselves. When we see ourselves in these characters, we see mistakes that we’ve made and the risks that paid off, all without feeling like we’re being overly preached to.


Yes, sometimes fairy tales are the best way to stomach lessons. There are the obvious ones, like don’t take apples candy food from strangers (Snow White), don’t forget to invite everyone to your party (Sleeping Beauty), everything’s not as it seems (Beauty and the Beast), and read the fine print when signing contracts (Rumpelstiltskin). Then there are the less obvious lessons, like always remember to pack snacks when you go into the woods (Hansel and Gretel) and all those hours spent playing charades might not be wasted (The Little Mermaid).
This has turned into something of an essay Smile  Thanks for reading it.  The short version is:  PLEASE do encourage and enjoy fairy tales, because we are made for a perfect life, we are made to long for heaven and to live there.  REAL life is perfect, and we should not settle for for this earthly substitute.  While some may say fairy tales set up only to disappoint, we should not live like people who have no hope.

Assalamualaikum, May Allah bless you :)