GOTCHAA.. welcome to my blog, enjoy !! *peace (Y)
BLOG-ING MOOD
Tutur katanya ceria, namun cerita hatinya tiada siapa yang mengerti :')
// ★ MISS MACHOMEL ★






Hello World! Hello Fellas ! keep your smile alwayss! n welcome to my blog, please BE NICE ...:)(Y)


Disclaimer



► My Biography
► My Stuff
► My Friends
► My Diary







Template & Skin by : Husnaa.
Big help from : Wani | WHI | C4U | Una
| amalina


Older Post | Newer Post
too much drama up in this fake
16 Disember 2011 | 10:12 PTG | 0 Sweet Cupcake

Why do most people think they are better than everyone?
 When indeed they are not. Usually they are stuck up people who just create drama and try to make everyone’s life a living hell so they can feel good about themselves. 
urghh..
Gossip & Rumors.is just made up shit.so don't believe what you've heard. 
Just because someone tells you that you can't do something doesn't mean you have to listen. Whatever people say, it just personal comment..Just be yourself.. D0 NOT let other people put you down..

WHATEVER !!


*if u're nice to me, i'll be nice to you.. ok ?? simple as that.