GOTCHAA.. welcome to my blog, enjoy !! *peace (Y)
BLOG-ING MOOD
Tutur katanya ceria, namun cerita hatinya tiada siapa yang mengerti :')
// ★ MISS MACHOMEL ★






Hello World! Hello Fellas ! keep your smile alwayss! n welcome to my blog, please BE NICE ...:)(Y)


Disclaimer



► My Biography
► My Stuff
► My Friends
► My Diary







Template & Skin by : Husnaa.
Big help from : Wani | WHI | C4U | Una
| amalina


Older Post | Newer Post
my father is my idol
19 Jun 2011 | 12:08 PTG | 0 Sweet Cupcake
As a child, I had always looked to my father as a hero. To me, he was strong enough to take on an army one handed, tall enough to reach for the moon and give it to me, and wise enough to know everything about everything. There was nothing my father could not do. He took time to teach me to read, write, walk, and talk. When learning how to walk, like any child I would occasionally fall. My father would pick me up and put me back on my feet. He always encouraged me to “get up and try it again.” I felt no doubt in his eyes; he made me believe that I can accomplish anything that I set my mind to. In my rebellious early teenage years I saw that my father did not know everything like I previously thought.
terima kasih ayah memberi kami perlindungan dari hujan mahupun panas
terima kasih ayah menyuapkan kami dengan rezeki halal hasil dari tulang 4 kerat mu
terima kasih ayah menghantar kami semua ke sekolah dan mengenal huruf dan angka
terima kasih ayah kerana sudi menjadi tempat luahan dimana kita selalu mengadu
terima kasih ayah kerana senantiasa mendoakan kejayaan buat anak2 mu
terima kasih ayah menjadi penyokong setia dikala kita bermuram duka
terima kasih ayah membesarkan kami dengan kasih sayang mu
terima kasih ayah di atas ilmu yang ayah curahkan.
ayah maafkan segala kesalahan kami adik beradik eh..kami tak pernah terlintas nak buat ayah marah atau sakitkan hati ayah.. kami sayang ayah..
hehe..eah2 nk taw x pe yg aku bg kat ayah aku sempena hari bapa ny??? tadaaa~tu la dy..tp tu bkn gmba sebenar..
Gambar tak leh nak upload...
Bluetooth ada prob ler pulok...huhu
Tak boleh ler nak tayang kek comey,adiah n my super duper hero yang macho tu..
HEHE..gambo lame adelah..
SELAMAT HARI BAPA AYAH...sayang ayah..
Here's a little song to say "Happy, happy Father's day!"
No one's Father is so sweet.
Your kind ways just can't be beat.
Happy happy Father's day;
I love you in a big way!
With Love on Father's Day

Daddy is my special friend,
The two of us are buddies.
I always like the things we do,
I'm thankful for my daddy.
Happy Father's Day Dad!!