GOTCHAA.. welcome to my blog, enjoy !! *peace (Y)
BLOG-ING MOOD
Tutur katanya ceria, namun cerita hatinya tiada siapa yang mengerti :')
// ★ MISS MACHOMEL ★






Hello World! Hello Fellas ! keep your smile alwayss! n welcome to my blog, please BE NICE ...:)(Y)


Disclaimer



► My Biography
► My Stuff
► My Friends
► My Diary







Template & Skin by : Husnaa.
Big help from : Wani | WHI | C4U | Una
| amalina


Older Post | Newer Post
my selfish love
02 Jun 2011 | 11:02 PTG | 0 Sweet Cupcake
please dont leave me...
Cause i need you to stay i need you to believe and put your trust in me
Forget about the past just ride with me
I don't want you to go so hold me tight and don't let go I don't want you to go could you stay right here by my side (please don't go away)
Cause i need you to stay every night i pray
I'm hoping for the better days praying that you'll always stay
don't you leave my side just give me some time so i can make it right
im sorry for hurt you so deeply, sorry for broken your precious heart..
tapi awak kena faham, saya buat macam tu sebab saya sayangkan awak, saya tak nak awak jadi mangsa "DIA" saya tahu awak dah addicted pada cik R tapi tolonglah tinggal kan dia demi saya, saya taknak kehilangan awak..please awakk.. im sorry for my selfish love, but i cant stand it anymore..