GOTCHAA.. welcome to my blog, enjoy !! *peace (Y)
BLOG-ING MOOD
Tutur katanya ceria, namun cerita hatinya tiada siapa yang mengerti :')
// ★ MISS MACHOMEL ★






Hello World! Hello Fellas ! keep your smile alwayss! n welcome to my blog, please BE NICE ...:)(Y)


Disclaimer



► My Biography
► My Stuff
► My Friends
► My Diary







Template & Skin by : Husnaa.
Big help from : Wani | WHI | C4U | Una
| amalina


Older Post | Newer Post
my teacher
15 Mei 2011 | 11:20 PTG | 0 Sweet Cupcake
Thank you, my teacher, for being there
At times when skies were gray

Thank you, my teacher, for lending an ear
When I had things to say
You showered love on me lavishly
When no one seemed to care
You brought me joys untold
To fill my heart with moments of gold
I would have felt isolated and lonely
If you had not been there
I lack the words to let you know
How much you mean to me,
But I will profusely thank God for you
Until the Eternity.